Thursday, December 20, 2007

Glory, Glory to Ole Georgia.

There is a lot to write about in the sporting world today, but I am going to take a break from that and, considering there are just a few more days until the Sugar Bowl, I thought I would make a list of the top ten UGA sporting moments that I was lucky enough to attend.



A little background before I start down that road. I grew up in Atlanta, and I am ashamed to say, I grew up a Georgia Tech fan. Truth be told, I was actually a bigger pro sports fan than a Georgia Tech fan, which is understandable I would hope, because Georgia Tech usually sucks. I do remember once, while growing up, attending a Georgia Tech - Maryland football game, where the Tech fans thought it would be humourous to use their seat cushions as frisbees after a questionable call by the referees.





Smells like we killed it again.


I will state for all those Georgia Tech people that haven't caught onto this blog yet, mainly because no one has caught onto this blog yet, I did in fact get into Georgia Tech, along with many other schools. However, being an outdoorsy person, I could not accept astroturf intramural fields, and instead chose to attend UGA.



Before I started school at UGA I had been to Athens all of one time. That's right. One. Time. I blame my parents, personally. They must have put me in a sensory deprivation chamber growing up. I attended UGA from 2000 to 2007, earning three degrees along the way, and, more importantly, attending, and sometimes taking part in through radio work, some of the most exhilirating UGA games in history.



Just in time for the holidays, I bring you the top ten UGA sporting moments I was lucky enough to attend.

No comments: